8.13.2008

we're back!

Well, we returned from the beach a couple days ago and I am just getting life back in order, laundry done and such. We had such a fabulous time. I think it was our best trip yet. Rebecca and I and our families all traveled to the NC coast for most of the week. With 6 kids between us, we had no dull moments and lots of laughter, fun, sunscreen and evening cocktails. Hello to the margarita bucket! In the rush to get out of town, I forgot to pack a ton of stuff. The most disappointing was my camera. So Rebecca was in charge of pictures. When I get them from her, I will be sure to post some!
Our families all mesh so well, they are such great friends, always fun to be with. I just wish it could have lasted longer!
But school starts for us in one short week, so we are enjoying this time until all of that hits.
We are still sewing too and Rebecca got several new items listed on etsy this week. We both came home to new orders of fabric so keep an eye out for those too!

No comments: