8.14.2008

clementine & wednesday




Meet our new family members! The boys got hamsters yesterday. This is really not something I thought would be living in our house, but I ran out of reasons why we couldn't have them. (the reasons did last all summer though!) So I gave in, and we went to the pet store yesterday to get them.


Of course we had to get 2 of everything but they have been happy additions so far. If the novelty wears off and they become my pets, that will be an entirely new post!


Grayson's is the orange one:Clementine and Aidan has the other one:Wednesday. They are constantly putting them in these exercise balls and cruising around the house. With an 80 year old house our floors are terribly unlevel which makes for a funny hamster ride! There is one hitting my foot as I type. Oh brother!

No comments: