6.02.2009

party dress

I actually finished this dress a while back but just put it on her for the first time this week. I never use these colors and actually did these fabrics to just try this pattern and see how it went. This time I added the sash that is in the Claire pattern. It is so darn sweet and the big bow is adorable. Warning: apparently said bow hurts when you are in a car seat and must be retied each and every time you get out of the car. Noted.The fabrics are from Amy Butler's Midwest Modern line and I actually found them at Hancocks on sale a few months ago. Random.
It reminds me of a fun party dress with all the gathers and the bow of course too!

1 comment:

brown robin said...

unbeleivably cute! you're ready to start pattern design and sales of said patterns... want to embark on that adventure together?