6.15.2009

hello to summer



Our last day of school turned right into our first summer trip to the beach. It was just lovely down there. Hot, but not too hot and the water was perfect. The kids all had a great time, swimming, fishing, playing....
Now we are officially on break and home again to enjoy our summer days.
I have a bunch of to dos on my sewing list as well. Now to just find the time to get them done with 3 kids hanging around! Week 5 of the quilt along is here and I need to get going. More on that soon..
Hope your summer is off to a good start too!

In almost 3 years I finally got them all to look and smile at the camera!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture!

zjoandcsmom said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! What beach did you all go to? Happy Summer!

brown robin said...

Ah.... that is the best pic of those 3! So there was a minor, well maybe moderate melt down when they woke up and Clementine was gone. Didn't get the mommy award on that one! I hadn't even considered that they needed to have time to say their goodbyes to that varmit. So... I promised that we would come visit sometime.