5.03.2009

Sometimes while cleaning I can find the biggest treasures. This was written by my 7 year old and if you know him, it comes at no surprise!

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth in the sand. I couldn't find it. Instead of money I want a laptop or a cell phone because my parents won't let me have either of those things.
From,
Grayson
PS: My brother lost one in the sand too. Please give him a cell phone or a lap top.

He didn't really lose this tooth you see. He just thought he could trick the tooth fairy with his letter and even put a lego under his pillow because he thought it might look real! Oh, how kids can make us smile.
Here's to getting what you wish for!

2 comments:

brown robin said...

Holy cow!!!! That is toooo much! Especially since I know the kid and if he could only bat his cute eyes at the tooth fairy you know he would get a cell phone... and one for his brother to boot!

the roe family said...

OMG Liz that is hallarious!