3.05.2009

on the table

The little one and I got to baking yesterday and had so much fun together. When I slow down and let her help, it is usually very rewarding to make her part of the process. I would love to share this recipe, it is worth trying out. My favorite for a quick, sweet bread!

Banana Chocolate Chip Bread from the Biltmore
2 c. all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3/4 c. sugar
1 1/3 c. mashed banana ( about 3)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 c. veg. oil
1/2 c. walnuts
1/2 c. choc. chips

Mix the 1st 4 ingredients. Make a well in the center and add the banana, egg and oil mixture.Stir until moistened. Then add the chips and nuts.
Bake at 350 for 1 hour in a well greased loaf pan.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey there! I found your blog, browsing Etsy shops :) I'm in Asheville too. Can't wait to browse through your blog and see what all i can find!