7.06.2009

3 dresses

I made these sweet dresses for a good friend to give as gifts. I had so much fun putting the fabrics together and making them all. My little girl of course thought they would all be for her, not this time! Again I used my new made up pattern from this post a bit earlier in the summer. And the Heather Ross Russian dolls fabric is even cuter in person, such a pretty shade of lavender. The second dress features Paula Prass fabric Flights of Fancy with Farmer's Market for the sleeves and the last dress is the vibrant, fun and funky Pop Garden from Heather Bailey.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I really need a girl........just for these dresses. SO cute. Thanks for stopping by and linking -Allison

Georgine said...

I love the fabric on the far left. Is it available online? Your dresses look great. I made my daughter a similar dress, I just tend not to make the same thing twice. I may have to do it again - maybe using different fabric form the sleeves. Thanks for the post.

peaknits said...

These are darling- every one!

brown robin said...

seriously sweet! i have to make one for my girl and i'll call it the "liz dress!"

Life of Joy said...

These are awesome. I have become addicted to sewing and fabric in my 3 short months. I wish I could come visit you for a lesson. We miss you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

Those are toooo adorable!