12.07.2008

losing it...

No, not my mind.. at least not yet. But things, I keep losing the same things over and over again. I am starting to think this is more than mere coincidence. Take the little kid nail clippers. I swear I have bought about 142 pairs of these and yet I still can't manage to tell you right now where a single set is and have 3 kids with nails that are embarrassingly too long. I go to get them, where I swore I put them and gone, all gone. And then there are the pens and pencils that we never have. We go from having 4 boxes of brand new pencils to 2 that all are missing their erasers. Where did they all go? This goes well beyond the missing sock mate in our house and the list is growing of the items that I consistently cannot find. Like: hair bows, my chap stick, the tape, winter hats,my tape measure, that one recipe I have to have....
Is it just me? Is it a constant state of disorganization? Or is there a place we will all witness one day before we die where all these missing things are piled high to the sky waiting to be found?
Until then the list of MIA will continue to rattle on in my brain!

No comments: