4.29.2010

pillow swap 3 : modern simplicity :


The pillow swap that I have mentioned in the past is hosting sign-ups right now over on flickr. If you are interested in joining this fun group of sewists and getting a pillow in return, head on over and sign yourself up quick! And don't worry you will have lots of time to make your creation. I think they don't have to go out until the beginning of June. I have participated twice over the past year and have really enjoyed the group, the discussions and the pillwos I have received from other members. Will have to share those pictures here soon! This picture is the mosaic I made for my partner to see my style so they can get to "know" me a bit before they start. The top picture is the pillow I sent out for the last swap to my partner.
Are you in?

2 comments:

Life of Joy said...

It sound like fun and I have been wanting to do a swap.

I have never done a swap before. How hard is it to figure out?

Unknown said...

theres MY pretty pillow again I just looove it so much